The Casual Viewer.

19 Feb

I’m one of those awful people that never watches the soaps unless something particularly dramatic’s happening.

It’s fun to join in with everyone when they’re discussing it, but it does make things a little challenging when you’ve got no idea who 90% of the characters are, and then the other 10% you don’t particularly like or care about.

It’ll be interesting to see what’s going to happen in Eastenders now that things have been revealed (Sort of. In a flashback. Which kind of counts but doesn’t.). I imagine I’ll next tune in at Christmas, or on Bonfire Night, when there’s usually a wayward sparkler plunged into an orifice without much warning.

Luckily by that point, the entire cast will have changed (as so often happens, someone goes away on their holidays and comes back a new person. LITERALLY.) so I’ll have as much trouble following the storylines as everyone else.

Advertisements

So...what do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: