Keeper Of The Secrets.

30 Jan

I hate knowing stuff.

I hate knowing stuff that is embargoed, because it means I can’t tell you about said stuff yet.

And that’s really incredibly frustrating.

It’s kind of lucky that these blogs are in an editable format, because at some point I’ll mention someone, or allude to something, and then I’ll get shouted at for spoiling it all.

The irony being that if I were to let slip about the embargoed thing, approximately less than 3% of you who are reading this would give a toss about it, as the other 97% of you wouldn’t actually have gotten down to this bit, or had skim read it, and not taken it on board because you find my blogging tedious and narcissistic.

And I couldn’t agree with you more.

Advertisements

So...what do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: